My blog, small and new as it may be – has been nominated for an award, the Liebster Award, by the lovely lifeisbeautyflaw.
“the Liebster Award is for blogs with less than 200 followers, and is also a way of finding new blogs to follow.
1. each nominee must link back the person who nominated them
2. each nominee must answer the 10 questions which are given to them by the nominator
3. each nominee must nominate 10 other bloggers for this award (who have less than 200 followers)
4. each nominee must create 10 questions for their nominees to answer
5. each nominee must let their choices know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them”
First before all the other parts of the quest, my answers. (because I know you are all biting your nails to know) I shall answer the questions that I was given:
1. What was the make and model of your first car? It was a brown nissan (I was determined to learn to drive even though I’m just getting around to the learning to drive part …I know I know.
2. Where was your first kiss? I think it was in my dorms. Prior I was always, the bestie that everyone loved, but was never in love with.
3. If you could eat only one food item for the rest of your days, what would it be? Prime Rib and baked potato. If you saw me, you would wonder where I put it all :).
4. What’s the best place that you have ever visited? New York in Fall. Beautiful.
5. What’s the worst haircut that you’ve ever had? Bonus points if you can provide photos.
By far it was the chop of my bangs that my dad decided to do in middle school (ish). He wet them and hacked them. When they dried, I had whisps on my forehead and little else.
6. What’s one random fact that many people may not know about you? I used to ghostwrite for government officials.
7. Is there one that got away? I think there are people that certainly leave a mark on my heart, but not yet one that I continue to pine for.
8. What’s your guilty pleasure? I am hooked on Red Vines and Candy corn. Chocolate Malted Crunch Ice Cream from Rite Aid.
9. Why did you start your blog journey? As I say in my “About Me”, I’ve been very blessed with the ability to write. I have been blessed in addition to have a tremendous life experience and feel that I should use that combined experience to help others.
10. What is your idea of a happy and successful life? Making others life easier and more joyful simply because I am in it.
Congrats to these new nominees, and thanks again lifeisbeautyflaw, for the nomination. I’m glad to know that someone actually lays eyes on these things :).
And now, my nominees are…
And, my Questions:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
3. DO YOU THINK YOU’RE STRONG?
4. If you had a superpower what would it be?
5. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
6. Favorite ice cream?
7. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
8. Biggest life lesson you wish that you learned earlier?
9. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
10. Movie or tv show that had the biggest impact on you so far?
Thanks for reading and getting to know “me” more. May we all continue to be touched by people and events that bring goodness into our lives.